Below are the current career opportunities available within Purple Wave, Inc. Apply for any of these positions by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service Associate – Manhattan, Kansas
Purple Wave seeks to hire a Customer Service Associate for our Manhattan, Kansas Headquarters. This position is a customer-facing role, responsible for external communication with buyers and sellers, providing bidder education, collection and processing of payments, and directing internal communication.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a high school diploma, a college degree is preferred, at least one year experience working within a professional office environment, efficient data entry and computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Preference will be given to candidates who have past experience managing and/or communicating with multiple customer accounts.
A competitive hourly wage plus access to health, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan make up the compensation package. This position is full-time, therefore qualifies for vacation and holiday pay as well. Purple Wave, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we will hire the best candidate for the job.
District Director – Nebraska, Iowa, or Minnesota
Purple Wave, Inc. seeks to hire a District Director within our northern most district. The District Director leads a team of 5-10 Territory Managers responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships across Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota. The objective of the District Director is to increase business across this assigned geographic region from existing clients and promote Purple Wave to targeted new customers in order to meet strategic business objectives.
- Managing the overall activities of the territory managers through regular meetings, phone conferences, and ride-alongs
- Interviewing, hiring, coaching, training, motivating, and appraising performance of assigned employees
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, competitive responses, and price structures to develop the district’s top customers, generate new business, and win back dormant customers
- Preparing periodic sales reports showing sales trends and volumes, potential sales, and related operational and sales metrics
- Analyzing and controlling expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- 7+ years professional selling experience in service or heavy equipment related industry including 3+ years sales management (management of sales-persons) experience
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university (preferred)
- The flexibility to work outside of standard business hours, as well as extended overtime, particularly around auction dates and major business development initiatives
- Ability to develop business relationships with senior executives and managers
- Ability to travel substantially
- Proficiency with PC applications including word processing applications (such as Word), basic spreadsheet applications (such as Excel), calendaring and scheduling applications (such as Outlook), basic Internet navigation and search skills
Compensation and benefits include:
- Bi-weekly base salary plus monthly commissions
- Company vehicle or monthly vehicle stipend
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, vacation and holiday pay
To apply for any of the above positions please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to HR Dept. Purple Wave, Inc. 825 Levee Dr., Manhattan, KS 66502. Purple Wave, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).